Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Few Random Pictures

A few randoms of the girls for the peeps in Oregon. We have not been up to anything over here, very boring stuff. So, just some pictures of the girls hanging out at home. I've been bad at taking pictures lately, like really bad. I have not been into it. When I bought my camera that I love so, so much, I thought to myself that I would never get sick of taking pictures, or never not feel like taking any. I was wrong. Maybe it's because the holidays are over and I feel like all I did was, snap, snap, snap. I don't know. I'm hoping to get over my funk soon. We'll see.

We bought Riley an easel last Christmas 2008, she never opened it, so we gave it to her this past Christmas. For those of you that have easels at your house for the older child, how do you keep the markers, crayons, pencils, paint, etc, away from the youngest? I don't know what to do with this thing. Our garage is far from being a safe environment, we don't have a patio cover yet and the sun is the devil, inside, there are things that can get ruined. I'm at a loss. Help.

I've been keeping it in my guest bedroom with the door closed.  I hate that.  I like to look at my pretty room not keep it closed off from 1 year old beasts.

Riley played dress up yesterday.  Unfortunately the only face I could get out of my princess was this one...


And this one...

Could it be?  A smile?  Who could tell really.

Oops, I almost forgot, I do have two children don't I?  Here are a few of number 2.


So that's it, until we do something exciting over here.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger