Monday, January 18, 2010

Can I Get a Woo Woo!!!

First off, I want to start by saying, Thank you, thank you, thank you, to my awesome brother Sean.

He has become our official beastsitter.  He works for cheap too, he works for a $10.00 blue ray at Walmart.  All I have to do is write him the check.  Is that outstanding or what? 

Tim and I have had so many date nights this month, that I haven't even had time to post about any of them.  We've had a total of 3 date nights, hopefully with another one this Saturday.  I think total, that's more than we had all year last year.  I'm definitely happy.  Can you tell?

So last weekend we went to the opening night of Supercross.  Not exactly my idea of a date, but, Tim loves it and I like to see him happy.  Tim's friend Danny bought us tickets so it was that much better!  Tim painted Danny's truck through his work Imzz Industries, which turned out awesome, if you'd like to take a look you can click here here and here.  It's been featured on a few websites and will be in a few magazines.  If you look at the pictures, please excuse the half naked girl that is showing the vehicle. We had a great time, thanks Danny for the tickets!!

I tried to play photographer, but it didn't really work that well.  Oh yeah, and so certain people don't get upset for not being mentioned (I'm not going to name names or anything), my Mom came over to watch the beasts for us that night.  Thanks Mom!!  Her job is harder than my brother's too.  She actually feeds, bathes, and puts the beasts to bed.  Sean always comes over after they are asleep.

So some pics...

Our pit pass...

Before the racing starts, they have what they call the pits. This is where all the fans can walk around and see all the rider's bikes, get some autographs, and some free stuff.

Ryan Villapoto (a rider)                                                 See that #22 bike, that's my fav guy,  Chad Reed.                                                                                                 He's from Australia, nough said.



Opening ceremonies...

And the racing begins...



















Most of my pictures turned out like this...

Between races, they had stunt riders.

And, last but not least...


Did you think this post was over?

It's not.

One more date night to post.

Saturday night, Tim and I dated in.  Tim had the "great" idea to put on nice clothes for each other as if we were really out.  I tried to get out of it, but it didn't work.  He left go pick up sushi in a button down, so I had to put something semi-nice on.

Our delicious dinner...


Some Sapporo's




This may or may not be TMI.  After we ate, Tim allowed me to run upstairs to get some PJs on.  I like to be comfy ok?  He even cleaned up our dinner.  Nice.  When I got back downstairs, he told me he was going to run up and slip into something a little bit more comfortable.  Well, he came down in quite the outfit.  My hubby thinks he is funny.  To spare your eyes, I've cropped the pic I quickly snapped of him before he ran upstairs to get his real comfortable's on.  Can you believe he was afraid that I would blog that little incident?  I'd never...

And I almost forgot!!  Last night, Sean "watched" the girls while Tim and I went to the movies.  We saw It's Complicated, and I laughed so flippin' hard!  It was hilarious.  I definitely recommend that one.  So funny. 
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger