Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Miss This

I've made a decision and I think I want to start blogging again.  Why did I stop?  Because my life is too crazy to fit it in.  This weekend I have no orders and it feels really good.  Don't get me wrong.  I absolutely love creating cakes and everything, but, it's not a normal job.  When I have 5-8 orders in one week, all different cakes, that is a LOT of creativity to throw out there.  It's emotionally and mentally draining.  Not to mention physically.  Then the house goes to heck and the girls don't get my full attention.  I've realized that I need to slow down a bit, or hire a helper.  I just don't like sharing my money!  I'm sure I'll figure it out but I'm ready to be normal again.  I want to be able to go to the grocery store for some yummy new recipes that I've found instead of flour, sugar, and eggs.  You know, I've taken on so many orders some weeks that I had to throw out the food in my inside fridge just to fit the cakes.  Bad, that was when I realized I had a problem.  At least I'm doing something about it.

I've also decided to come back to Rush Hour.  I think I can change my email address so that none of those crazy websites can find my blog through them.  I'm also going to try to start commenting on other blogs too, I try to check what's going on in everyone's lives at least once a week but that's about it.  It is pretty fun though because usually that is a lot of reading to catch up on!

Even if I only blog once a week, I'm hoping that I'll be able to do it.  I'm so bummed that my blog has been bare for months.  Poor Madi is doing so much and I can't even find the time to blog about it.  Not to mention my inlaws are pictureless.

Well, wish me luck, even though none of you out there even know that I've gone back to my old blog.  I'm planning on a post later today that will catch this here blog up to speed!


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger