Monday, January 10, 2011

Priceless

A few cans of yellow spray paint from Home Depot...


...$12.50

Missing a few hours of work today...


...$100.00 or so

Convincing the wife that it's a good idea and that it's only temporary...


$40.00 gift card.

Spray painting an Oregon "O" on your overgrown hill in the backyard to show your team your support in the biggest game of their careers, even though those players will never know it?


Priceless!!!!


Go Ducks!!  We can't wait for the game to start!!



 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger