Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010


Yesterday we took the girls to the pumpkin patch here in town. What a zoo that place is! I had big plans for us to take a picnic lunch down to the Irvine Park Railroad and visit their pumpkin patch but it just didn't happen. The girls woke up too late from their naps and were kind of cranky. I did not want to make that drive with 2 cranky kids so we figured we'd just stay in town. Next year though I plan on going early with that picnic lunch. I think it will be a nice change, I really wanted open fields that the kids could run around in and a corn or hay maze, fun stuff like that. Next year...

Can I tell you how sick I am of only having a zoom lens to take pictures with? It's driving me absolutely crazy. I really need to get serious about some of these lenses for sale on ebay. Anyway...here are a few pictures of the day...


We took turns being ghosts...




Spent too much money on tickets...


We Played around and waited for Daddy to get back with all the over priced tickets that we would later have a hard time using because everything is "scary".

I just think this is a pretty one of Riley's curls...

We danced...

We thought our tractors were sexy...

Until we broke down....

And we couldn't have been happier to be with Daddy...

You should see all the pictures I got leading up to this one...tantrums...crying...you know how I got them quiet and actually smiling?  I bribed them.  I bribed them with good old fashioned icecream.  Works every time.

Next on our list of to do's before trick-or-treating....the 2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest...being held at the Rush's this Friday....
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger