Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tim's Birthday

Before I get into the details there is something that I need to correct about something I said a few weeks ago about Tim's age.  So ever since I've met Tim, he has been telling me that he is a year older than what he really is.  I don't think he meant to do this but he did.  When we got married, I thought he was 32.  In reality, he was 31.  So when I said he turned 37, he actually only turned 36,  Really?  And I'm just finding this out now?  We figured it out at Madi's birthday party last Sunday.  I couldn't believe it.  So I'm not married to as old of a man as I thought!


Tim's party was on his birthday Monday, October 11th.  I had everyone over to the house to celebrate his day with dinner and pie.  And a great big thank you to my brother who took all the pictures with my gay zoom lens from the kitchen.  Right on bro...

I decorated in Oregon Duck colors.  His favorite color is green anyway so I figured I'd throw the yellow in too.  After all....all of his presents had something to do with the Ducks so I thought it was appropriate.  By the way...Sean did not take this picture I did and they were all completely dark so I tried to lighten it.  Bad pic, but you get the idea.

Tim had no idea but my present to him was tickets to go see the Ducks play USC this coming weekend.  He is soooo nervous.  I have one more surprise for him but he's going to have to wait and see what that one is.  I had everyone give me money for his birthday gifts before we went up to Oregon so that I could get him apparel from the Ducks store on campus.   He opened up from everyone else and my present was last.  Pretty cool!  He's super excited, and I am too.  Thanks Mom for agreeing to watch the girls for us on Saturday!





Happy birthday to my best friend, I love you babe...you're the best thing that ever happened to me!


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger