Sunday, August 17, 2008

Birthday Bash

I started posting pictures of my sweets on my personal blog for all of you who always want to know when I put new pictures on my Sugar Rush blog. This way you can see the additions without needing to try to find them on Sugar Rush. So these yummy items I did this weekend for a 1st Birthday. This was the biggest 1st birthday I had ever seen, water slides, bounce houses, balloons, a caricature artist (I think that's how you spell it, I won't disagree with spell check), and much more. I'm sure those kids had a good time.


Here is the cake



The cupcakes



and the smash cake. Princess was the theme!!



Here is just a cute pic of Riley trying to help my mom hold up our picture background. She is such a good help!!!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger