Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Office Assistant

I'm sure Riley is sick of going to work everyday with me, but, she makes the most of it and tries to find something new to do all the time. Today, she decided she'd spend most of her time standing on one of her toys. She reminds me of a little mountain goat. I think she probably stayed standing on that stupid thing for about half an hour eating her goldfish and trying to figure out how to get Grandma's camera to work. I'm still trying to use my old camera because I have not had time to go see what Costco has to offer.






After all of Riley's hard work, she had the iced down watery end of my decaf starbucks. I figured I owed it to her, she did give me a good thirty minutes of valuable work time while she watched Backyardigans.




 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger