Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CHP or bust!!

This morning, Tim has his QAP oral interview for the CHP. I am so nervous, I think I'm more nervous then he is. We went and bought him a suit at the Men's Warehouse this past weekend and I think it is a lucky suit. It looks very nice on him I might add. If I didn't have to iron those shirts everyday, I could really get used to him looking so nice for work. He really cleans up well. If anyone reads this before 930 this morning, say a little prayer for Tim. We are really hoping that this works out for us.

I'm so proud of everything he has accomplished so far, he has really put his heart into this process and it shows. Stupid pregnancy, I feel like I could cry I'm so proud. Anyway, this is the hardest part of the hiring process so of course God is getting sick of hearing me pray for the same things over and over again. Wish him luck, I hope they see what I see. Plus, I can't wait to see him in the uniform!!!



I had to tell him it was okay to smile!!


Then he forgot to smile.


So I reminded him again!! Doesn't he look handsome? Love you baby!!
!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger