Saturday, August 30, 2008

We'll Be Comin Around the Mountain

So we had a very big adventure this morning. My mom, Sean, Riley, and I delivered a cake to Crestline. For those of you who don't know where Crestline is, it is up the windy mountain roads close to Lake Arrowhead. What a way to deliver a three tier wedding cake that weighed like 200 pounds, not really but it felt like it. We experienced 962 right hand curves and about 968 left hand curves. Boy, am I glad we are back. Riley is too, poor thing got car sick on the way back down the mountain.

It was such a terrific trip that Sean and Mom had to have an alcoholic beverage at BJs when we got back. The cake turned out beautiful and the customer was very happy.


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger