Tuesday, July 29, 2008

You Made Me Ink

You know the little octopus guy on Finding Nemo that inks when he is scared? I think he inked on Riley.

Today, my mom and I were eating our lunch at work and Riley was playing with her toys, or so we thought. Some how, she found an ink cartridge that we use for our calculators and not only was it destroyed, but it found a way to cover her head to toe in ink. I could not even get it all off of her in the bath tonight.

You know when your kid is really quiet? Like too quiet? Well even if she is in the same room as you, she can do something without you noticing until it is too late.











But how can you get mad at such a cute face?
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger