Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hard at Work

Riley has decided that since she spends most of her days at the office with her me, that she might as well do some work. To be quite honest I think her slave driver of a Pop Pop wants to see her apply herself. So he put her to work answering phones.




Can you please hold?  KM. Kelley & Associates, this is Riley...



Let me schedule you an appointment.  How does Wednesday look?


Don't bother me.  I'm working.




He even makes her work through lunch. Here she is, she must have lost her voice from answering so many calls so she uses her sign language for eat.





Not only does she work through her lunch break, but she has hired someone to cut up her bites for her with all the over time she has made.




Napkin??


The pressures of being a hardworking baby.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger