Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Dreaded Doctor

Today I took Riley to the doctor for her 18 month visit. Yes, I know she is 19 months but I'm a busy girl. So anyway, she looked really good and is in the 95th percentile in height and weight. She got to stand on the big scale like a big girl for the first time. She weighed in at 29 pounds and she is 33.75 inches tall. I was excited that the nurse was actually able to get a reading on her height, Riley refused to put her head down on the paper for the nurse to mark. Riley does not like doctor visits so I had my mom go with me. Thank goodness for mom's right? Riley is always afraid she is going to get a shot, I'm suprised that she can even remember that. I won't tell her that she needs shots in two months. It's the last set until she is on her way to kindergarten.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger