Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Definition of a Headache = Riley

My daughter has been so bad. I think the terrible two's have hit my home earlier then planned. I will say without feeling bad about it that, my daughter gets on my nerves. Lately, she has been trying to talk....and eat, with her mouth closed. Do you know what that sounds like?????????? I wish I could put audio on here so that everyone could enjoy the pleasant sounds that come from her unopened mouth. My brother joked around about inventing this sound proof glass box that you could put kids in, I think I would be the first in line. Not only does she sound like something I've never heard before, but she gets frustrated when I don't know what she wants. MMMMMGGGGLLLNP can only be so many things. I don't know why she has decided to try to talk like this, but it is driving me crazy. Very crazy. I've had a headache for two days straight. And try to feed a child something from a spoon with a target the size of a pea, that is how big she is opening her mouth. I'm so frustrated I could scream.

She also has been throwing herself on the ground about twenty times a day in a tantrum and has been doing the noodle. You know what the noodle is, it's when you try to pick up your child and they magically turn their bodies into spaghetti so that they slip right through your fingers, so fun. You know what else she does? Last thing, I promise, I feel like I can vent and you people listen, it's rather nice. Thank you. Anyway, you know what else? She looks at me....like stares me in the face, and does something I told her not to do. For instance, she was throwing something, I can't remember what it was. But I told her, after 5 times of her throwing it and me telling her to stop, Riley, don't throw that again (in my scariest voice). She looked me dead in the eye and threw it. Then she asks for a kiss. What is that? Every time she does something bad, she asks for a kiss. It's the cutest face too so sometimes you can't help but look away from her and try to hold in your laugh. Well enough about me and my crazy, I thought I would post some pictures of her eating. This was the best part of my day because she sat in one place and ate all of her food. She is the pickiest eater by the way but that is another story.



Did I mention that she refuses to wear a bib?







All was going well until she decided she wanted
to feed herself the yogurt.



 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger