Thursday, May 19, 2016

Charlotte's Nursery

When we found out we were having yet again another girl...it was really hard to look at anything pink.  We really wanted a boy, but we've figured it out now and have realized that it is really not up to us.  Well not up to me anyway!

So after a few weeks of getting over the fact that there was not a boy in our future, I started looking at bedding options.  I couldn't stand pink, purple looked too purple, blue looked like I was in denial, yellow was too bright and sunshiny for my mood at the time, and green was out of the question.  Orange, not even an option.

I didn't want bright, I didn't want black and white.  I didn't want anything.

And then I found some gorgeous bedding at Restoration Hardware and an adorable mobile and I was hooked on creating the colorless, neutral, calming nursery of my dreams.

I'm thrilled with the way it turned out, and the fact that my husband made what was our bonus room into this bedroom makes it that much better.

It was a labor of love.

And guess what, now I can't wait to meet our little girl.  I can't imagine having a boy now.  I just love my girls!  So sweet and perfect, she will complete our family.

Now, I'm one day late, so get the heck out of my body Charlotte!  We can't wait to meet you!


































 





 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)