Friday, May 22, 2009

More Pics of the Piggies

When Madison was born I took one look at that head of hair and thought, wow, how fun, I'm going to be able to do so much with that hair. Well I was wrong. Clips? I thought, those don't stay in because she's a wiggle worm. Headbands? Same thing. Rubberbands? Those work, but do you know how hard it is to actually get some kind of a pony out of a baby that can't sit still, with the head going this way and that ALL THE TIME? Well, even when I'd get something out of her hair, she still has these long wispy pieces by her ears that just don't do anything. Clips look really cute on both sides but like I said before, they fall out constantly. So finally, I'm able to put her hair in pig tails. It solves the problem of the wispies (word?) and it looks cute. It's still a pain in the you know what to actually get them in, but after a good fight between Madi and me, she wins a lot of the time by the way, I can get a decent pair of piggies out of her hair. It's so cute, when I first do it, I can get all of her hair in except for those bang things she's got. So here are some pics of the new do.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger