Sunday, March 8, 2009

More Sugar Cookies

Riley had so much fun at Dizzy Desserts decorating sugar cookies, that I decided last Sunday with the extra dough that I had from my recent cookie order, I'd make some for Riley to decorate. I had extra dough, and the royal icing was already mixed and lucky for Riley, they were bright colors!! I also have mini squeeze bottles that were perfect for her wee little hands. Much easier to squeeze than the big ones. She loves decorating cookies, it makes a mess, but it's so much fun to watch her. I didn't have sprinkles like Barb did, but Riley didn't mind!

On a side note, I realize that I post a ton of pictures per post. I guess I just love all of them and want everyone to see them. I think I might have a problem. My daughters are just cute okay and I like every picture. There's nothing wrong with that.


Every good artist knows, you have to be like one with your masterpiece.



Madison loves to watch Riley




We like to double fist it at my house.




Sometimes Riley likes to make the paper towel just as pretty as the cookies.










The works of art.

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger