Monday, November 23, 2009

Sick of...

I'm so sick of people only out for themselves.  Selfish people, people who don't care what they say or do to you, as long as they get ahead, or they feel better about themselves.  Basically, I'm sick of people right now.  I just had a bad night.  I shouldn't be blogging this, but, it's how I feel. 

I'm sick of snobby remarks.

I'm sick of rude people. 

I'm sick of doing something nice for someone and not even getting a thank you.

Rudeness.  I've never gotten a kick out of straight up being rude to someone.  If I ever was rude, it was, unintentional.  I'd never go out of my way to make somebody feel bad, ever.

I'm honest, I'm giving, I care, my heart is good.  I try to see the good in everyone.  I try to give of myself any time that I can, my family can second that, all of that.

I'd like to move somewhere other than Southern California.  It's like we breed rudeness here.  I don't want my girls growing up thinking that they are going to get whatever they want.  I want them to do chores, I want them to work hard at school, I want them to work hard at sports.  I want them to win, I want them to lose.  I want them to know what it feels like to not get there way.  I want them to know right from wrong.  I want to raise them.

I'm so sick of all these self righteous people I could scream.  GET OVER YOUR SELF.  You are not the only person in the world.

Okay, I feel better.

It's the holidays people, if you can't be nice now, when can you be nice?  I'm telling Santa on you.

And he's not going to be happy.


(BTW, this post is not directed at anyone just all people that are rude.  If you feel threatened by this post, then maybe you have some thinking to do, maybe we all have some thinking to do.  Nobody is perfect, but at least we can try to be nice to one another.)
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger