Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Solid Food Champ

Tonight was the first night Madison tried solid food. She did pretty dang good. I know you are supposed to do their first feeding in the morning to make sure they are not allergic, but I'm pretty sure she's going to be okay, it's rice cereal for crying out loud. I'm dying for some sleep and I hope this works. We will see. I filled her up with cereal, let her breast feed, gave her a bath and then fed her again, both sides. I think she might be full, keep your fingers crossed!! I'll let you know how it goes. I think she's going to like bananas in her cereal better than plain, but then again who wouldn't. I'll pick some up tomorrow and we'll try it. I think she's going to love solid food. So here are some pics.




****Warning***


The following pictures are not for those with weak stomachs and/or easy gag reflexes. Please view at your own risk.













She almost finished the entire bowl!!



 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger