Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Madison is Here!!

Our little girl made an early appearance this past Sunday, October 19th. We welcomed Madison Reagan Rush into the world at 10:39 in the morning. It was the most perfect delivery. My water broke early Sunday morning at about 2:30 and Tim and I headed straight to the hospital after my mom came over to watch Riley. I had only about two hours of hard contractions and then I received my epidural at around 6:00 am. The epidural only wanted to work on my right side but eventually I was pain free for a while. I started to feel some contractions on my left side again for an hour and a half up till delivery but it was not too bad. Then it was time to push and in one contraction, Madison was here!! Three pushes and then we heard crying, it was absolutely perfect. She is 7 lbs 8 oz and 20 inches long, with TONS of hair!!!!


Here are a few pics of us in the hospital. When I get more time, I'll post some better pictures.















 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger