Friday, July 19, 2013

Fourth of July

The Fourth was a blast, like always.  We brought our World Famous pulled pork over to my Mom's a bit early so that we could enjoy a little bit of time before everyone else showed up.  My Mom had everything so festive.




The guests started to arrive a little later, and man, do I enjoy the people that come.  Everyone is just so nice, enjoys each other, and just enjoys the day.  It doesn't take long before everyone knows everyone and we are all sitting around the pool watching these guys swim...  






The girls owned the pool and all the party goers as well.  It was the cutest thing.  These kids :)

Anyway, you know once everyone gets there and you start mingling, and laughing, there is never enough time for pictures.  So I put my camera down and enjoyed the day.

The people.
The pork (approved and agreed upon by all guests, as the most world famous as they come)
The helicopters.
The swimming.
The horseshoes.
The chatting.
The laughing.
The fireworks.
The homemade icecream.
The hosts.
The day.

Could not have been any better.  Thanks Mom, for such a great Fourth of July.  The only problem with that day is it just goes by way too fast.

I hope everyone had a great Independence Day.

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger