Thursday, July 26, 2012

Father's Day Revisited

Remember in my Disneyland post where I said we went to Disneyland for Father's Day?

We did.  But the day before, everyone got together at my Mom's for Father's Day.  It was a nice, relaxing day by the pool.


Complete with a homemade dinner.  It was effortless...


We made some special gifts for the Pop Pop and the Granddad.

The hubs got a new electric razor.


Which he obviously hadn't used yet :)

This is what the girls and I made for my Dad...


It is for his office.  Granddad got the same thing but with a different saying.  I'll show you his when I post about the reunion.  And I could have sworn I took a picture of my Dad opening his gift but can't find the pictures anywhere.  I have a sneaky feeling I took them with my Mom's camera.  Mom?  

Well, the kids had a great time swimming.  They are both doing so well in the pool, especially for not having any lessons.  But, I finally found a place to take the girls and we will be doing that very soon.  I think they are gonna own that pool when they are done!


I think the fathers had a good time too, watching the girls swim.  My Dad just mentioned to me the other day that he finally has another fish.  Sean used to be his fish, and now he has Riley.  I thought that was kinda cute :)


Happy Father's Day to all the men in my life!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger