Thursday, July 26, 2012

Family Reunion

We had Tim's yearly family reunion end of June.  And this time, we had it up in Fairfield at Tammie and Bob's vineyard.  Can I just say, beautiful??  They have such a beautiful place up there.

I didn't take many pictures, which is surprising because as soon as we got there, I couldn't wait to grab my camera.  But, as always, we were having too much fun to take lots of pictures.  

We were going to take the RV up, but Tim had to work some overtime that he couldn't get out of.  So we didn't want to drive all the way up there for two nights.  Gas was going to be over 500 bucks...so we said, ummmmm....no.  So instead, Tim borrowed a GL from work and we tented it with Nana and Granddad.  All 6 of us slept very comfortable in a 3 room tent...like little hampsters, hahaha!  Brought back memories of camping with my family at the river before they bought their RV.

Awe, the good ole days!

Here is Nana and Macy.  


The kids gave Granddad his Father's Day gift.  The saying says, "God made Granddads especially for little girls."  Awe :)


Have fun looking through the rest of the pictures, I'm all out of commentary.








So there you have it, we missed a few cousins that were not able to make it up, but it was nice to see Tim's brother and his family.  It's been way too long since we've seen them.

Plus, we kidnapped Nana and took her home with us.  She stayed a week and I have pictures of that too!  Feels so good getting this blog updated :)

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger