Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Quick Post

I've been slacking (again) in the blogger department.  So here is a quick post.  

Just to get you "up to date" with the Rush Family.

We've been playing a lot of play doh.  We make cakes, and icecream.


And we sometimes try to eat our creations.  This is why I supervise.


I've been obsessed with Pinterest.  I did my grocery shopping today and it was so nice to head to my boards and find the recipes I've been saving.  I have so much to make and I'll share them on the blog.  Or maybe not, I shouldn't make promises that I can't keep.


We've been painting some nails.  My girls are such girly girls.  But Madi has an edge about her.  She decided on blue and pink nails...with more of a crazy design.  And then she rubbed them all off in 5 minutes.  Including the toes.


She's so funny.  We've also been enjoying the outdoors.  We've been doing some home improvement around these parts and I'll post about those soon too.  We painted the garage and have done some to the backyard.  I can't wait to share what we've done.

And the girls ride their scooters when Tim and I are working.


They are fast I tell you, fast!


I said it was a quick post, and I gave you absolutely no information.  But I shared a few pictures.  I'll be back soon.  I finally got my pictures on the computer and there were way too many to edit and put in one post, so I limited it to these.

And...one last thing we've been up to...making Grandma's bird baths into potions...or stews...or, I'm not really sure.


But the flowers add a nice touch.

I'll be back.  Wait for me?




 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)