Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Kids are Sick of My Camera

I think I've taken taking pictures of my kids too seriously recently.

Madi never looks at me, and Riley is now like, "Really Mom?  Another picture?  Fine.  But I'm not going to smile."

And just yesterday I got my new lens.  And I wanted to practice today.  And my kids not only didn't want to look at my camera, they were beastly.  They don't listen to me anyway, like on a daily basis.  And they fight.  They fight.  They fight.  They fought today over an imaginary dress.  Like a dress that does not exist except for in the eyes of my children.  They were fighting for the air.  Seriously.  And it ended in tears.

My kids are so opposite.  I'm thinking this might be why they do this fighting thing.  Or I'm just a really bad Mom and need to call Nanny 911 or whatever that show is.

Hmmmm.  Or put them both in school.  They need to be separated.  For at least half of our waking hours.  Don't get me wrong, there are good times too, but 70-80% of their day consists with fighting with each other.  The other 20-30% is filled with hysterical laughing, hugs, and kisses, and playing nicely.  I think they have inside jokes, and have made a pact to make my life crazy.

I'm going to do a bit more research but I'll let you know my findings.

I'm just now picking this post back up.  It's Sunday and I had started this post on Friday.  We've had a big weekend.

So I'm just going to post the pictures.  We went to the water park, and then for Frozen Yogurt.  Enjoy.







Um...not our ball.








Sorry, not my typical post.  But Tim and I are finally going to finish the Lost series.  I know, we are way behind, but excited to catch up.

Since it has been at least a couple of years since that show has ended, I might give you all my thoughts about it and how it ends.  Because I can't wait to find out.
:)

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger