Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Weekend and Stuff

I feel like it's been forever since I've blogged.

I've been really busy.  Well last week was pretty busy.  I had to get 3 cake orders completed and pack and get ready for a trip.  Plus get the house straightened because guess what?

Have you guessed yet?

I finally got that housekeeper I've been dreaming of.

He came highly recommended and I can now see why, he does a phenomenal job!  Comes biweekly, and he's very affordable.  His name is George, and he cleans with 2 other guys.  Yes, a team of men are now cleaning my house.

Have anything to say about that?

I don't, because they are wonderful!  He was so excited to show me my stove top that looks like I've never cooked on it now and was upset when he couldn't get all the water spots out of my downstairs bathroom shower door.  I heart him.  He's bringing his special cleaner next week to finish the job.

If you'd like his number, let me know...I have him on speed dial!


I'm going to show you one of the cakes that I did because it's one of my favorites.  I think I'm in love with creating cakes for little boys.  They can be messy...and fun...and oh so boy!







We went to go see Tim's cousin this weekend.  I had plans of taking pictures of the entire trip but after getting there, the camera never left the car.

I got a picture on the way there though.


Tim and I jammed to Pandora Radio almost the whole trip.  Good stuff.

We had a great time, saw Jeff Dunham perform, and were surprised with Tim's other cousin Shauna and her hubby Dave.

We had the best time!  It was such a blast.  So much of a blast that I'm exhausted!

We got back Sunday and crashed.


Do you remember when I said I was going to try and do a little Valentine's day shoot with the girls for my new V Day header?

Well, I did!  But you can probably tell from the picture that I ended up using up there, that I didn't get any good pictures!

I got better pictures of wilting roses.


Do you want to know why?

Well, I don't really care if you don't, I'm going to tell you anyway.

My kids run from me.
Far away from me.

Riley says, "Come over here Mom, this is a good spot!"  I think she's being serious and an extremely good model when I get over to her picture spot, and she runs away giggling..."Got you Mom!!"

Great, now she's a trickster.


Speaking of Valentine's Day...how do you feel about it?

Do you love the day?
Hate the day?
Look forward to the day all year?


 Inquiring minds want to know!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger