Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Stockings are Hung

Christmas has been alive in our home since the weekend before Thanksgiving.  It's been nice having it all done for the month of December.  I might just start doing this every year.  I still don't have any shopping done but I plan on doing that this week, and my wrapping.  I love to wrap everything and place it under the tree.

Here is a little tour of our house all festive for the holidays! 

The kitchen doesn't have much but the dining table is definitely decked!


I've decorated with all of my bunco gifts too...it sure is going to be hard to part with some of these pieces.  Do you think I could get away with winning most wins, most buncos, and second most wins at my own bunco?   Yeah, I didn't think so.

Probably the biggest job I have when it comes to decorating the house for the holidays is the banister.  It is never ending, this year it went pretty quick though because all of the bows were made from last year and I had a big bag of all the ornaments I use, and sparkled garland stuff.

Like I said, the banister goes on...


and on...



and on...

On to the tree!

The topper.






The front room.


Our stockings are hung...maybe this year I'll get around to putting our names on them.

The view from the kitchen.


And there you have it!  All decked out!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger