Monday, April 12, 2010

A Quick Post

Oh boy, oh boy, I've been busy lately.  Well, I'm always busy but it does feel busier than usual.  I had a 3 order weekend this week.  All due on Saturday.  Thanks Mom for watching my beasts so that I could get all of this completed on Friday...

Yes, that is a Corona light, and yes, I did drink it when I was done with my orders.


Did you want to see them up close and personal?  So glad you asked, a few pics...







Now, you might look at those three orders that I had and think to yourself, well, what's the big deal about that?  I'll tell you what the big deal is about that, it's hard work to throw your creative juices into three different events, a baptism, birthday, and retirement party all due the same day.  I was tired by the end of the day, tired I tell you!!

Between pick ups on Saturday I met my Mom and brother at Miguel's down at Dos Lagos.  Man, that is my newest favorite place to do lunch.  It's gorgeous to sit outside and have a nice "quiet" lunch with great people.  We've done lunch there probably about four times now and the girls love to walk the bridge after. 


By the time I got home from lunch, Tim was home from work and my last two orders got picked up while the girls had naps.  I would have loved to have had a nap, but I don't really do naps, like, ever.  I just don't have it in me.  So when the girls woke up we ran to the park for a bit...

Then, this is the best part, Tim and I went out on a date!!  Yay!!  We had so much fun.  I'll post more pictures of the weekend probably tomorrow but this will have to do for now.  And I still have to post Easter pictures.  I'm such a slacker!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger