Saturday, April 3, 2010

Eggcelent

Tonight, we colored our Easter eggs.  The girls had a blast.  I'm not really in the mood to be posting right now only because I just finished my fifth day of those Insanity workouts I told you about the other day.  I'm really addicted, but after a work out, it takes a minute for me to feel like doing anything.  This sucks tonight because I have a lot to do before tomorrow.  Fill Easter baskets, iron some clothes for church, fill eggs with some candy, hide them, and take a shower to get my sweaty body clean only to follow up with a shower in the morning so that I can do my hair.  Might not sound like a lot to you, but after an insanity workout, it's a big list.  big.

So back to the egg festivities.  Madison really got into it, and when you see the pictures, you'll know what I mean when I say into it.  Riley had fun too.  We were joined by Gwamom, Uncle Sean, and BaBa.  I grabbed some Little Caesar's pizza's and we had a great evening!!

Because I'm tired, you are not going to get a play by play.  Just pics.












____________________________________________________________________

This morning, I dressed up the girls in their Easter dresses and my Mom and I took them to do a little Easter shoot.  It didn't turn out the way I had expected.  I got a tip on a "field" in Norco that ended up just being a park so we drove around a little until we found a good spot.  I had plans of open fields with wild flowers and all this great stuff.  Well, it didn't work out that way. 




I'm really honestly not happy with the pictures that I took.  The morning turned into too close to noon and I just had a hard time.  My Mom on the other hand, got some excellent pictures.  I mean excellent!!  I think I'll just let her post hers.  I might post more of mine, we'll see.  The Mom got down and dirty and got some good shots, I think she'll be doing most of the posting.  See what I mean?


I hope you all have a great Easter with your families.  I know we will!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger