Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Dresses

In my last post I said I was not going to post any of the pictures that I took on Saturday of the girls in their Easter dresses.  Well, I lied.  Obviously.  When I take pictures of my girls, it's my girls.  No matter what I think about the quality of photography, my girls are still cute!!  In no particular order....
.....my baby girls...












I also realize that there are more pictures of Riley than Madison.  I just remember thinking how beautiful Riley looked that day when we took pictures.  I couldn't stop taking pictures of her.  She is so pretty, and she seems so much older these days.  Madi is still the baby, and I dressed them that way on purpose.  Their dresses reflect their ages. I think I was totally in love with the way Riley looked.  The girl is gorgeous, and she gets nothing from me, obviously.  She is definitely her Daddy. 

And do you want to know my favorite thing about these pictures?  The contrast between the girls in their beautiful dresses and the "dirtiness" of the location. It's the contrast that I love about these.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger