Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pictures, Lots of Pictures




On Sunday, V day, I took my girls down to my old high school so that I could play photographer.  I've seen so many of you do these fun little sessions with your kids at a great location and thought I would try it myself.  I wanted a red background for Valentine's day and I wanted to do something different.  Corona High is red, and I haven't seen anyone do pictures at a school yet so I thought I had my location.  Of course, this place is huge and it's really hard to chase two kids around and try to get some good shots.  I took a total of 517 pictures.

I love most of them. 

This is where the self control should kick in.

I don't have any so I'm going to be posting 336 of mine.  I just can't narrow it down.

Okay, I'm just kidding, I'm only going to post 182.

Just kidding again, see I'm trying to get you to think that the number of pictures I'm going to post isn't that bad so if I joke about these absurd numbers, you won't think that my 29 is that bad.

Yeah, I'm posting 29 pictures. 

Sorry.

Now you can all tell me which ones I should have posted and the ones that I could have left out.  I need help if I'm ever going to recover.

I'm also very annoying, I barely did any editing, I didn't have my heart in the post, barely any collages, etc.  I also made all of them as big as I wanted, double annoying.  Please don't hate me for posting so many pictures.






















































Wow, I can't believe you are still here.  I promise the next time I take my girls out for a Mommy photo session I'll only post like 27.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger