Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Photos With Anna Little

On Sunday, we had our very first photo session with Anna Little.  She is amazing.  I've seen so much of her work that I just had to use her, and I'm so happy that I did.  She really captured the personality of my girls.  I think that's what I like so much about her style of photography.  She really captures a family vibe too, and her editing is fantastic.  She gave us a million pictures and honestly, I'd post all of them on here if I could.  So, instead, I'm just going to post a lot of them, because I like them.  And, this is my blog, and I'll post if I want too.  So there.


We met Anna at the Irvine Park Railroad.  Very, very cool location.  I'd recommend just going to hang out and there are great spots for photography.  We were running a little behind with the girls' naps and so we had to rush to get out of the house.  I forgot my jewelry and Tim forgot his wedding band.  I promise that we are married and happy.  In case you were wondering.  Enjoy...


When we first got there, all Madison wanted to do was run around like a crazy girl.  Because she is a crazy girl.




There is nothing better than Dad's with their daughters.




They are pretending to like each other right here.



It was windy. 

I love the background on this one.  Look at that gorgeous tree.

Look at this handsome man, he's looking at me you know...



































 And then he plays hard to get...


















Love the red wall.

Have you ever seen a prettier little girl??  I know, I know, she's mine, I'm biased.



Look at Madi's little feet...










































































Thanks again Anna!  You rock!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger