Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some Christmas

I'm not like the rest of you that have gobs and gobs of beautiful decorations for Christmas.  I have to face it.  I've been in my house for almost a year now, the best year of my life, and this is the first year that I get to decorate my way for my family.  I love decorating, I think it's my Mom's "fault".  The last two years, I helped decorate my Grandma's house because that's where we were living, thank the Lord for that opportunity, all four of us in one little room.  Don't miss those days, but so grateful for them, because if we had not decided to do it, we wouldn't have had the money to buy our first home.  And our first home is AWESOME!!!

I only have a few things, not nearly as much as I'd like, but I feel like I've done a pretty good job so far.  There is still so much to do, and I have so little time, so I'm trying very hard to finish before Christmas actually rolls around, in what, another 23 days?  So here is a little bit of what I've done so far;

Yes, this is only the front room.  That's all I've gotten to so far.  Yes there are a lot of pictures, but I don't care.

I have a ton of banister left to decorate but at least I've started.  Please don't mind the cords, I will be hiding them shortly, with gifts!!!!



The tree























The tree topper.


Some special ornaments...





More banister

I gave the candles a little somethin somethin.

Had an impromptu lunch this afternoon with my Mom and Baba.


Mac and cheese looks so much better in a holiday bowl.





Happy Decorating!!!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger