Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town

Santa Claus has visited our family a little bit early this year.  We found out a few days ago, that, Nana and Grand Dad will be visiting us this year for Christmas, we are very excited for this.  We shall be expecting them just in time for after dinner beverages on Saturday, December 19th.  We have heard that they will be spending about a week with us, and we have many festive activities that we can't wait to share with them.

Joy and Dave, we love you so much!!  Riley and Madison, Riley especially, are so excited to see you.  Every knock on the door, Riley says, "It's Nana, and Grand Dad, I know it!!!"  That's when I tell her that she has to wait at least another week to see you.

Joy, this is not a dream, this is really happening.  Your husband along with us, have kept this a secret from you, because, well, let's face it, we all want to see you have as many surprises in one year as we can!!!  We expect that when you read this, you will be doing a little bit of this...



We really can't wait to see you.  Seriously, when you read this post, if you don't pee your pants, Tim will be getting ten bucks from me, we have a bet going...

I guess wishes do come true...

Seems the holiday season is full of miracles, this will be a Christmas none of us will ever forget.  We love you both and can't wait to see you.


P.S. I'm posting this Saturday night to post at six am.  We do ask that you wait until at least, at least 8:00 am to call us.  But if you can't wait, we understand, we'll just have to call you back.

The Rush's


Give an extra special Merry Christmas to Nana and Grand Dad.  We can't wait to see you!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger