Monday, December 7, 2009

Random Thoughts for the Day

I have to post this weekend but there is much to do first, so here are some random thoughts for the day:


  1. Love this rain.  I have my windows open and the heater on.
  2. My house is a disaster area.

  3. I have no food and just ate cereal for lunch and finished the rest of the milk.  Oh boy, that's never good.
  4. Went to Disneyland last night to see the "snow" will post pictures tonight...hopefully.
  5. Tim put up our Christmas lights and they look awesome!
  6. Still need to buy presents for six people, but I know what I'm getting.

  7. Have to plan a day for a family Christmas dinner, Christmas lunch, night at festival of the lights, date with the hubster, and have to go pick up Riley's birthday present that should be ready now.

  8. I have lots of presents that need to be wrapped and placed perfectly under my great tree that is sporting a really cute new skirt, will post pictures later.
  9. Love this rain.  I'm working with the lights on.

  10. Would really love a Chai tea, no water, non fat from Starbucks, if you are making a run, I'll take a grande hot please.

  11. I hate Walmart, but love it at the same time.  Only love it at midnight, or at ten in the morning, when there is nobody there.
  12. Still love Target more.

  13. Got the girls' trees up and "decorated" in their rooms, they look so cute, will post pictures later.
  14. Love this rain, it sounds and smells wonderful.

  15. I need to go around blogland to check out what's new with all of you, but first I have to work, and do a lot of things.

  16. I just want to lay on my couch with jammies and a blanket, with a fire, and a Christmas movie.  Oh yeah, and with that grande, hot, non fat, no water Chai that one of you will be bringing shortly over to my house, thanks in advance by the way.

Just a look at the bonus room, imagine what the rest of the house looks like.  My downstairs isn't that bad, but Christmas threw up in my guest room and the upstairs is a nightmare.
Happy Monday!!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger