Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Local Lights



On Sunday night, Tim and I took the girls to see the street in town that goes all out with their Christmas lights.  It was a lot of fun.  We went over to Red Brick for a pizza and then to the coffee shop right there for a hot coffee/cocoa.  The last time we walked the street was when I was pregnant with Riley, every year since then, we've done a drive by.  Riley loved it and had a great time.  Madi did too, but not as much.  Riley's favorite Christmas decorations have got to be, Choo, choo trains.  She loves them!



Our local fire department came out to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and to wave to the kids.



Nice to see this...


Tried to get a good picture of the girls, but they were too busy looking around. Doesn't Riley look like a big girl with her grown up hot cocoa??



I've officially crossed two events off of my holiday list. Tonight, decorating sugar cookies at G.G's house.

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger