Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Riley Rose!!


Today is Riley's birthday!  She is 3 years old, and is so big!  I really can't believe how big she is getting.  I don't really buy clothes for her anymore in the toddler section, we shop in the big girl section.  Is that crazy, or what?  They grow way too fast.  She is such a great kid.  Her Daddy and I love her soo much and couldn't imagine our lives without her.  She is something that girl.  She's downstairs right now eating M&Ms and watching Sleeping Beauty.  She loves her princess movies.

We celebrated with the family the day after Christmas, and I realize that I haven't posted Christmas or Christmas Eve yet, so my blog is going to be a little out of order, but, oh well, I'm not too worried about it.

Everyone came over to our house Saturday evening to celebrate.  Riley wore a beautiful blue Cinderella gown and was so excited that it was her birthday.  She had requested a blue birthday party.  With a blue cake.  So, I never got around to making the blue cake, I wonder why, but I whipped up some box cupcakes, made them blue, and threw in some chocolate chips.  She helped.  She loves to help!  We had a few blue balloons and that was that.  Not much you can do the day after Christmas, unless you are crazy.

I'm going to share a few pictures from her party.  We didn't take much, we've been doing a lot of video lately.  Happy Birthday to my gorgeous little girl, I love you so much, more and more everyday!!!



I asked Riley to pose pretty for me, and this is what I got. The head tilt.


Opening gifts.  I promise you guys that her hair was really cute at one point, I had it in a little up-do.  It's almost like she puts her hair in her face on purpose.  It's classic Riley.




Mommy and Daddy bought Riley a bike and helmet for her birthday.  We got the best reaction out of her, a scream, a dance, and jumping up and down.  It was awesome.  She loves this thing!



Token pic of the sister.  There were other people at the party too.  Not just Riley.  I promise.



Happy Birthday again to my Riley.  This was a very quick post but I had to get it up for her on her birthday.  Love you Riley!  You made the prettiest Cinderella birthday girl I've ever seen!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger