Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday Dear Mama!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Happy birthday Mom, I love you so much!  You do so much for us all and we do appreciate it so much.  I hope you are having a marvelous time at the movies with Sean and Ba Ba.  Breakfast and shopping was fun this morning, btw, where are my things?  I'm waiting for them and my coffee.  Could you please bring me a coffee on your birthday?  I'd really appreciate it.  I mean come on, you are at the movies, and I'm stuck at home doing write up.  Pleeeease?????

Mom you are my best friend, my drug ;) - I wish I could hear you laughing at this right now!!  (Sorry guys, inside joke.)

Seriously though Mom, you are awesome.  I'm so lucky to have you as my Mom, and the girls are lucky to have you as a Gwamom.  And let's not forget to mention Tim, you are like the coolest mother in law ever, he kind of has it easy with you!!  Anyway, I think I'm rambling.  Happy birthday again and have fun tonight at your BFF's.  I'm sure you will have an awesome time!!  Love you Mom, thanks for always being there when I need you.  You rock and roll lady!


Sorry Mom, this is one of the only pictures I have of you right now on my computer.  Everything else is deleted, and on my hard drive.  I'd plug it in and search for the most beautiful picture of you, but I have to get back to work.  You are going to have to share your birthday post with Madi, hope you don't mind!!!  Love you, happy birthday!!!!!

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger