Friday, December 4, 2009

Funny

I'm sitting her reading all of your wonderful blogs and the girls are in "playing" in the bonus room and they did something really funny.

I just have to write this down, I need to remember it.

Riley is in her kitchen and Madison is at the counter of her kitchen, and I hear Riley yell, because that's what she does all day long, "That hurts baby, that hurts!"  Then I hear the baby scream and get annoyed.  Well, this repeated so it finally got my attention.  It finally got my attention because Riley is a drama queen and I deal with squabbles all day long.  I wish I could just let them punch it out, but I'm afraid Riley would get seriously injured.  Yes, I wrote that correctly, Riley would get seriously injured.

So I turn my head to see what's going on and Riley has her face in Madison's yelling once again, "That hurts baby, that hurts!!"  I then catch Madison slap Riley in the face and scream.  Riley keeps her face in Madison's, "ahhhh, that hurts baby, that hurts!!!"  Madison then slaps Riley in the face again and screams.

Who does that?  Who keeps their face in striking distance of a baby hand for repeated blows?  Who does that?  Madison was annoyed that Riley was all up in her face so she slapped her, time and time again.  Wow.  We have some issues over here.

We fight constantly over here, it seems like we gang up on each other too.  Sometimes it's me and Riley against Madison (she really is a bully), other times it's me and Madi against Riley.  And, and, I hate it when this happens, but sometimes it's Riley and Madi against me.  Ah.  Motherhood.

I've decided it's time we try a different approach to this fighting, non sharing, sister squabble fest thing we have going on.  I'm making a chart, and stickers, and am buying a butt load of M&Ms.  Wish me luck.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger