Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tomorrow Night!!!!

I'm taking a break from getting ready for our Dancing party tomorrow night and thought I'd blog about it!!  My Mom and I are totally looking forward to getting together with all of you other crazy Dancing With the Stars fans.  For those of you that are coming, look for an email tomorrow morning with directions, if you need them, and for a list of the goodies that everyone is bringing.  We will see all of you at 7:30 pm but won't be starting the show until 8:30, we need time to eat, be merry, and drink our makstini's.  There is still time to RSVP if you have not already, the more, the merrier we always say!!!  Once again, I leave you with a delicious picture of this:


And, let's not forget this...

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger