Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Little Re-Decorator


I'm starting to feel older. You want to know why? It's not because I'm married and have kids. It's because of something that I can remember.

I can remember when my brother was about 3 years old, and would redecorate EVERYTHING. Our house, my Grandmas' houses, MY crayon box. Really quick, let me tell you about my crayon box, it was organized by color, you'd open up the top, and it looked like a rainbow. I kept it perfect, Sean didn't like it that way, he rearranged them one time, oh it gets on my nerves just thinking about that day.

But here's the thing, I can remember when my brother did this redecorating, and now, now, my daughter is doing the same thing. With everything. That's a twenty year old memory, that I'm reliving with my daughter. It's crazy! So, I don't feel old, just older. It's weird when your kids start doing the things that you did when you were there age, it brings back memories. So I guess this means that I am not a kid anymore.

These pumpkins and pine cones I had placed in the leaves, Riley takes them out and lines them up by pine cones and pumpkins. She also had the two balloon bouquets from the party one on either side of her line up.

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger