Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Curious....

Hello all fellow bloggers...

I'm curious.  Tonight, I've toyed around with making my own background.  Since I've gone big, like a lot of you other bloggers, I've realized that it's time I learn how to make my own backgrounds.  I've figured out how to do it, but when it comes to putting it on my blog, it is not big enough.  In order to get it big enough, I have to upgrade with an online site, like photobucket, to get my background the size that it needs to be.  My questions to you are, has anyone;

  1. Purchased the upgrade to find out that it actually works, or...
  2. Found another way to make it work that does not cost any money???
I really want to start making my own backgrounds and any info that you can give me would totally help.  Thanks guys!!!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger