Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Calling ALL Dancing With the Stars Fans...

Wanted:

Ladies who love to watch Maks/Dmitry/Edyta (you people know who you are) on DWTS.
Where: On Kristi's TV
When: Monday November 9 at 7:30 pm
Bring: An appetizer to share

All fun loving ladies welcome... Beverages will be served (perhaps a Maks Martini)
Please come for the fun.

I'm sending this out to all the ladies in blogland. If you have children, leave them with your husband. If you don't have children, or your children are grown, good for you, you have less to worry about. Please leave me a comment or email me at k_rush82@yahoo.com to RSVP or if you'd like further details!!

Until next Monday I leave you with this...





and for those of you who might be more into this...

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger