Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Madison!!

My baby is one year old today! Ahem...

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Madison...
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

And many more...


Madison received a special delivery from Nana and Grand Dad this morning, isn't it pretty? Thanks guys! We miss you and love you so much!


I love my little girl so much and can't believe a year has passed so quickly. I guess it's official that I don't have a baby anymore. She's doing so many fun and exciting things but I'll wait until after her doctors appointment on Wednesday to post about it. Her birthday party is on Saturday and I'm really looking forward to it.

At 10:39 this morning she will officially be a one year old. Crazy! I couldn't imagine our lives without her, she was the perfect addition to our family. I love her so much. Every time it's my kids' birthday, I feel like Billy Crystal's Mom in City Slickers. You know in the very beginning when she calls to wish him a happy birthday? If you don't know what I'm talking about then you're missing out, go watch the movie. Anyway, happy birthday to my dearest Madison, Mommy,Daddy, and Riley love you very much!!

I took all of these at the park on Saturday, she's loving practicing her walking skills!!





 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger