Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Raisins?

How long is the longest that you've ever sat in the hot tub? For me, maybe an hour tops? Well, Tim and I have been keeping our bedroom window open at night because the breeze has been nice and cool, it's perfect. Last night, however, we went to bed around 11:00, our peaceful quiet night was interrupted by, not babies crying, but neighbors hot tubbing it. ALL NIGHT LONG. Seriously, we could hear like laughing every once and a while when we drifted off to sleep and then the baby woke up around 2:00 to eat. So I fed the baby and Tim was shocked that these people were still in the hot tub. Then Tim got up to go to work very early this morning around 3:45, and they were STILL in the hot tub. Hello, it's a Tuesday night, not a Saturday night, what are these people doing? Well I thought for sure they would be getting out soon. Wrong, at 5:30 the baby woke up again to eat and so I fed her and put her back to bed, STILL in the hot tub. I mean, I'm not the type of person to sit and listen to people, it didn't really bother me, I can sleep through alarms. So I went back to bed to see if I could get a few more winks and when my alarm went off at 7:00 am this morning, guess who was STILL in the hot tub? Yep, you guessed it, the neighbors. Can you say raisins, like their entire bodies have got to look like raisins. Not just their fingers, seriously. Anyone else out there sit in the hot tub ALL NIGHT LONG? Maybe I'm missing out on something...
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger