1. Blew a kiss 8/23
2. Weaning began 8/21
3. Started taking "steps" 8/16
4. Starting to mimic the sounds of our words
5. Responding to "no"
6. Crawls all the way to the top of the stairs
7. Will not let me feed her. Will only feed herself, wanting to use utensils.
8. Fights back when Riley tries to you know annoy her.
She's also really wanting to talk. Most of the time after dinner when she is in her high chair, we'll ask her to say some things like, night night time, or Dada bite, or Mama night night, or all done. She really watches us and "repeats" what we are saying. It's so interesting to watch her brain think.