Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Relax

Tim heard from his background investigator for the CHP last week and he now has his initial interview scheduled for Saturday at 8:00 am. Can anyone say nervous? I'm not sure how the process goes from here, but even though getting to this point has taken so long, I hear it is just the beginning. Please pray for Tim, he wants this so bad he can taste it. Anything can drop him from this process and we're hoping that everything goes smoothly. If I'm this nervous, I can only imagine how nervous Tim is. Inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale...pray..inhale....exhale...pray!!!


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger