Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Lucky Suit Strikes Again

Tim just left for his interview a little bit ago, he has to be there at 8:00 am. I made him some coffee this morning and he seemed nervous but confident. I'm so proud of him no matter what happens. This interview can last up to 4.5 hours, scary right? But, he's good, I know he will do great. Wish him luck and say a little prayer.

Now, I have played sports all through my life and through college, you can say I have superstitious tendencies. Last time Tim wore the suit I posted four pictures. Two with the jacket and two without and he did very well on his QAP. Well, it's game time and your getting the same thing today. Once again I had to remind him to smile, I think he has been practicing his cop face lately.





What a hotty!!

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger