Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Bought a Hamster

About a year and a half ago, my Mom and law bought this really cool play thing for Riley, she was about nine months old. Riley hated it at first, she was scared, shock. But two weekends ago, she saw it in the garage and asked me to take it out. So I put the tents together and put it out in the front yard for a while because Tim was out there painting a truck for a friend. She loved it and would have played with it all night but it was getting dark so I moved it up to the bonus room. She's been playing with it every morning since then. She thinks it's so cool, thanks Joy! It's funny to watch her crawl through the tubes, the entire thing shakes. So here is the hamster that I purchased for this cool toy!



I love, love, love our bonus room. For now, it's a total play room for the girls, but later, we can either make it a media room or a game room, if we are here that long. Plus it has double doors so if it's a mess, I can close them. SO wonderful! Plus it keeps the first floor nice and neat. If it wasn't for the high chair, you wouldn't know we have kids!!


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger