Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fi Fi Skirts

Or at least that's what Riley likes to call them!! Tai Pan is not only a great place to shop, but a great place to pick up sweeties (that's what I have been calling my clients). A woman got one of my business cards outside of Tai Pan and I heard from her a couple weeks ago. She decided, after looking at my website that she wanted to order some cookies. I guess she has two bakeries that she goes to in Rancho, and one does beautiful work but the products taste horrible, and another bakery that is excellent in flavor but is limited to the artwork that they can do. She said after reading my comments that she thinks she may have found both in Your Sugar Rush. If that doesn't make me feel good, then I don't know what would!! So she did a 50's themed party and wanted poodle skirt/dresses as the favors. I had the privilege of delivering them today and I got to see her house all ready for the party. It reminded me of something my Mom would do. From start to finish, it's perfect. So here are the cookies that Riley calls Fi Fi skirts (she has a poodle stuffed animal that we named Fi Fi). Let me know what you think!! I think they turned out great myself.


This was her inspiration for the party and wanted me to make the cookies look just like this, except for she wanted a bubblegum pink and did not want the hangers.





 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger